29 March 2016

Pale Pink Leather and Black Lace


I just decided that I don`t need a special occasion to get dressed in a fancy/elegant outfit and go out for groceries or for any other daily activity. Why so? Well, the answer is extremely simple:
- You can never know when you can meet your enemies and you must give them no reason to talk, even if they will actually talk either way, their faces will be priceless!
- I tested myself and I have to tell you that when I went grocery shopping, the staff was more kind and helpful with everything. So, it will easy your work for sure.
- You bring smiles everywhere you go and brighten the day. Sure, with the right attitude that must come together with the outfit.
- Taking into consideration the previous reason, it will also bring you more confidence in yourself and you`ll fell better.
- And the last but not least, because I don`t want to get you bored, is just because you want to dress so. Nobody can tell you want to do and decide what to wear ♥

So, this is a small riot and I have to say this because I don`t want you to take each work I`m saying as 100% valid and too seriously up to the extreme. I am not talking here about gala dresses or any other extravagant outfit, I just want to bring some confidence to all of you and to make you believe in your beauty ♥

Wish you all a wonderful week and continue to be wonderful souls,
Kisses, M ♥

I was wearing:
Choies Lace Crop Top: Here
Choies Leather Skirt: Here
Clutch: Similar Here
Ami Clubwear Sandals: Here


















4 comments:

  1. Cu aceasta atitudine este imposibil ca cineva sa iti intoarca spatele, chiar si la supermarket. Ador topul,este foarte feminin, iar tu l-ai accesorizat perfect.

    www.catalinamotoroiu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exact asta incercam sa spun. Este mereu vorba de atitudine si combinat cu o prezenta demna de admirat, adaptata si interpretata in functie de stilul fiecarei persoane cu siguranta o sa avem numai de castigat ♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)