6 March 2015

New outfit plus important news ♥


 Good morning loves! Who woke up in the mood for shopping? Because I have some great news for you about some great discounts ♥ at Shopbop. I don`t know if you are aware if this site, but believe me, is pure gold hahahaha. Designer clothes, bags and accessories at special prices, on sales and even more they have right now discounts like 15%, 20% and 25%.
I have to say that we can save something and is the perfect moment to invest in statement pieces. In my opinion this is actually smart shopping and we should take advantage of it. It will be available until Sunday March 8, 2015 4:00AM Eastern Time (New York time zone) so fast, fast, fast... group your friends, do some online shopping because the bigger the order, the bigger the discount.

And to talk a bit about what I`m wearing. This is the kind of outfit that I`m wearing at 10 a.m. No heels even if I think I look a bit silly when I`m wearing sneaker, but it was always one of my addictions. My fav vest I gave up on the faux fur vest, even if I`m remaining constant with the color and my new in Michael Kors bag ♥ I was like, the happiest kid yesterday when the mailman came and told me that I received a gift and I only have to sign the papers. You can find a direct link to it as I used you, at the " I was wearing" section ( P.S.: it is available at a discount)

Sorry about repeating the word "Discount". It`s one of my fav words/periods and there is nothing that I can do about it. So, let me know if there is something you`ll love and that will be in your property soon, hahha

Have a wonderful day girls
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Vest: My own design, limited edition ( you can order yours at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com)
Boyfriend Jeans: Here
White Blouse: H&M
Bag: Michael Kors, available at a great discount HERE
Sneakers: Converse
Hat: Here
Sunglasses: Here
Bracelet: Pandora







 





6 comments:

  1. Woow I love your outfit!
    xxx

    www.thedreamers.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy vesta draguta pe care am probat o azi! Pacat ca era foarte mare :( ! Kisses 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey :* Stiu ca iti era mare, eu asa am facut-o pt mine dar stii cum este, fiecare cu gusturile lui. Iti pot face una daca doresti si tie, trimite-mi un mail pe manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com sau mesaj pe fb si discutam acolo toate detaliile ♥

      Delete
  4. Lovely I love the vest

    http://nomemiresquenomehepuestomaquillaje.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR LOOK MANUUUUUUUUUU, YOU'RE WONDERFUL BLONDIE CHIC AND PRETTY SEXY WEARING THAT BLAZER WITH JEANS AND NO SOCKS CONVERSES, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIT, OMFGGGGGGGG I AM GOOOOONNAAAAAA EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)