17 December 2013

Holidays are right by the corner


Girls, Christmas is almost here and the weather in Bucharest doesn`t seem to be so "winterish". But believe me, I don`t mind because I can still wear clothes that are not so huge and that makes us look like we have at least 5 kg more :)). 
Since lately, I`m always on a rush, I decided to hear more comfortable outfits and this is one of them. And I have to mention, that not always I`m going out like this and I`m still in love with classic, elegant outfits and even more with high heels ♥
I don`t want to keep you more, but I still have one more question: What about the Christmas Tree, you`ll decorate it in the Christmas Eve or earlier? In my case, for sure I will pick the second option :D haha!!!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Coat: Here, Sweater: Here, Bag: Dasha, Hat: Local Market, Sneakers: Here






7 comments:

  1. Îți stă foarte bine!
    Eu deja port haine super groase, sunt ca un pinguin, e frig aici chiar dacă nu-i zăpadă. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte faini sneakersii!! :)

    http://bleumarin.blogspot.ro/2013/12/un-intr-un-borcan.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cand afisezi castigatorul?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In aceasta seara voi afisa castigatorii de la Giveaway-ul in colaborare cu Rigabelle pe facebook :) so stay tuned ❤️

      Delete
  4. Ce frumoasa e jacheta ta :X

    Pup, sweety

    shoeper-women.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this coat, looks gorgeous on you! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)