4 September 2013

Neon Dress


I have this dress for a while now, but I didn`t manage to wear it and I don`t even know for what reason. But since we still have some warm days left, even if it`s Fall, I decided to do something and wear it before is to late and before my tan will be gone :D.

And since I brought into discussion the fact that is September now and is officially Fall, I can also say that the Fashion Week season will be officially opened by NYFW. I have seen all over the Facebook, girls mentioning that they are leaving for NY and now I am so jealous. First of all because NY is my dream place to visit and even more, if you`re visiting it during the Fashion Week, participating at Shows, Parties it must be a one of a kind experience.

Anyway, I will keep my dream and hope that one day it will become true ♥

Wish you a wonderful week girls,
Kisses, Manuella ♥ 

I was wearing: Sunglasses: Accessorize, Dress: Here, Sandals: Here, Bag: Here, Watch: Guess







P.S.: My Iphone case is not that feminine as most of my friends expected it to be, but I love it... Hahaha ♥



6 comments:

  1. Cat de bine iti vine culoarea aceasta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place la nebunie! Iti sta foarte bine cu culoarea asta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
    http://instagram.com/andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arată tare bine culoarea asta cu bronzul tău! Super și sandalele! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place foarte mult aceasta rochie. Are o culoare superba!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)