5 August 2013

Rock the city


I know, I know! You may say that lately you have seen more than just one blogger that has pictures in front of a graffiti. But considering my outfit and its chromatics, I decided that it will be a perfect match.
I`m a bit tired, because I just came back from the swimming pool, but I will let you to see the next pictures and I am quite curious if you like this outfit!

Good night sweethearts,
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: T-shirt: H&M, Vest: Here, Skirt: Here, Boots: Here, Bag: Here, Watch: Guess, Bracelet: Swarovski, Sunglasses: Ray Ban





6 comments:

  1. Hey,
    beautiful pictures and a great look! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous look , so edgy and chic at the same time! The graffiti wall made a perfect location.

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deci botinele si fusta rup normele.
    BV!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! Your blog is so cute! This outfit reminds me of what I would wear. I love the draping of the skirt and how you paired it with a simple top and denim vest. Your shoes are super adorable as well
    would love to have us follow each other, let me know!
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)